Wednesday 9 November 2016

Felt Scraps Necklaces

Lately I’ve been getting a little too excited over handmade jewellery and made a list of easy and fun projects I want to share with you over the next couple of weeks. I think jewellery doesn’t have to be always expensive, time consuming or difficult to make and I decided to show you lots of lovely projects that are beautiful, inexpensive and simple to achieve. Here are some ideas to get you started.

The first one is a Felt Scraps Necklace, where I used some of my white and blue scraps I had. First I cut my felt scraps to little squares and then threaded them randomly on a yarn. This way all necklaces are unique and different from one another.

My second necklace is a Morse Felt Necklace. For this project I cut some small disks out of felt and threaded them to have my name in Morse Code. I made this necklace more than a year ago and washed in a washing mashine with regular cloth several times. Seems that it keeps the shape very well but I suggest not to wash it just if it is really really necessary.

Using these techniques you can also make bracelets.



Cheers,
Emese

12 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks very clever and looks like you need lots of patience to thread those felts. Your name in Morse Code is unique... nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these necklaces are so very pretty. Such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun idea. Love how they turned out! Thanks for sharing with SYC. Tried to follow you, but google plus is not letting me. sorry!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emese, I love your choice of colors and the round circles necklace is my favorite. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so gorgeous. I can't wait to give making a few a try. Thank you so much for linking up to Thriving on Thursdays last week. It's lovely to see you again. I'm featuring your post at tomorrow's party.

    Anne @ Domesblissity xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! The grands will love making these. Oh, and I already have Christmas colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely ideas for felt scraps. Thanks for joining the #InspirationSpotlight party. Shared

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute idea for using leftover felt scraps. Thank you for sharing at the Snickerdoodle Create~Bake~Make link party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great crafty idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Family Joy Blog link up party :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! Perfect idea for wool bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The term payday advance begins with the letter "p" which is a similar letter that begins off the words torment, punishment, poor and destitution. check cashing san diego

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...