Tuesday 18 October 2016

Frozen Elsa Doll Dress

A few years ago I decided to make a doll for my daughter. I researched all over the internet and came up with a pattern of my own. This is my first 40 cm doll and I learned a lot during the process of making it.

My daughter is still obsessed with Frozen so she got an Elsa dress for herself and then asked me to make a similar dress for her doll. Well… Challenge accepted, here is the result… (I know, Elsa's hair is not braun, but I could't change that.)

Do you recognise the memory quilt I used for the background? :) The shoes are made from felt, and you can use the following pattern to create something similar. Please note, that you should adjust the size of the shoe to fit your doll's feet.

Cheers,
Emese

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful doll and those shoes are adorable! Thanks for sharing the pattern for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! You've done a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing this on Midweek Makers

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet doll dress and love the shoes! Thanks for linking to WIPs Be Gone. Good luck on the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as can be! I bet your daughter loves her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my.. so so sweet... love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's wonderful you made your daughter a doll and a dress. She's as cute as can be, and I bet your daughter loves her! I'm always so impressed by anyone that sews garments and three dimensional projects. I love those little felt shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those shoes. I haven't really done any doll making since my daughter was little. Yours turned out spectacularly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Turned out cute. But oh my, the shoes are just precious! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! What a wonderful keepsake!

    Thanks for sharing and linking up at DI & DI :) Love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable doll!!
    The memory blanket is gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It would be ideal if you recall that getting a payday advance or loan credit too often could disturb your month to month spending plan and you may think that its hard to get out. Check Cashing Chula vista

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...